So you want to make a man fall for you, huh? You’ve come to the right place. I know how good it feels to be in the company of a guy you’re crazy about. Whether you’re dating him or trapped in the “friend zone”, it can be frustrating when the relationship isn’t moving to the next level.
You enjoy being in his company and he seems to like you, but you’re the only one falling in love. Well, believe it or not, men really aren’t as complicated as we make them out to be. Once you understand the qualities most men love in a woman, you’ll know exactly how to make a man fall for you.
11 Ways to Make a Man Fall For You
1. Give him space. Nothing runs a guy away faster than a woman who tries to smother him. If you want to make a man fall for you, don’t get on his nerves. This is hard for a lot of women who expect to spend every waking moment talking to or spending time with Mr. Wonderful. Men love women who give them room to breathe.
2. Keep your legs closed. This is along the same lines as respecting yourself. If you have sex with a man before he truly gets to know you, he’s far more likely to lose interest in getting to know you. It’s like that old saying, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. If you sleep with a man who has no feelings for you, he no longer sees any reason to allow feelings to develop. He may worry that you will give yourself to anyone just as easily as you gave yourself to him. Love yourself and respect your body enough to save it for a man who falls in love with you. If he won’t commit to a loving relationship with you, he doesn’t deserve to experience the pleasures of your body.
3. Be his friend. If a man doesn’t initially seem interested in you, just be a good friend to him. This will give him a chance to get to know more about you than how you look. Maybe you have green eyes, but he likes brown eyes. Maybe he prefers a different body type, hair length, or style of dress. It makes no sense to change who you are on the outside just to reel him in. That would only make you look desperate. You want to make a man fall for you because of who you truly are. Spend time with him, find out what he’s really like, and allow him to get to know you without strings attached. If you are compatible, his love for you as his friend may eventually turn into the romantic love that you crave.
4. Listen to him. Men are often taught to talk less and do more, so they don’t open up as easily as women. However, most guys secretly desire to have someone that they feel comfortable talking to. When he opens up just a little, don’t bombard him with questions or comments. Don’t judge him or try to out-talk him. Just listen. With your body language, let him know that you enjoy listening to him and that you are someone he can safely confide in. The more he opens up to you, the more you know that he sees you in a different light than he sees most people. You’re earning his love and trust. Keep it up and he will surely fall for you.
5. Let him be himself. Sometimes it really does seem that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. We are so very different. However, a man loves a woman who will accept him for who he is. He may do or say stupid guy things, but women do silly chic things. He may not operate in the way you think is best, but you don’t function his way either. Pick your battles wisely instead of chronically complaining and trying to change him. He wants to be with a woman who allows him to be at peace with himself, flaws and all.
6. Take cues. If you want a guy to fall for you, don’t rush things. Avoid scaring him away by taking cues from him as the relationship progresses. Instead of calling him every time you want to talk, wait on him to call you sometimes. When you do call him, notice whether he seems enthusiastic, annoyed, or indifferent. If he rushes you off the phone after 10 minutes, talking on the phone may not be his thing. Apply the same principle to going out on dates. Don’t pressure him to take you out every few days. Let him show you how much time he is comfortable spending with you, and follow his lead. Men love women who let them lead.
7. Do guy things with him. Men love women who show interest in their hobbies. Even if you hate football, consider going to a game with him once in a while. Ask him to bring friends along for a double date. This shows him that you care enough to be unselfish. If you can’t quite bare a sports event, offer to serve beer and food while he has friends over to watch the game at home. Not only will this show your guy that you’re a keeper, it will win his friends over.
8. Don’t talk him to death. Men dread the words, “We need to talk.” They fear the start of a long, drawn-out conversation about nothing. Rather than going on an on when you don’t have to, learn to assert yourself clearly and effectively without the excess. Just because he doesn’t give you the response you’re hoping for, doesn’t mean you need to keep talking. Tell him that you’ll give him time to think about what you’ve said and then move on. He may use actions instead of words as a response so look out for his attempts to please you. Expressing with words is your way, but it may not be his way. Men love women who understand this.
9. Let him be the man. If you want to make a man fall for you, you must remember to let him be a man. Even if you’re a strong and independent woman, don’t go overboard with displaying that you don’t need him. Good men like to protect and provide for their woman. It makes them feel important, needed and desired. Your strength is a wonderful quality, but you should be careful not to imply that a man’s strength isn’t needed in your life. Appreciate all that he brings to the table and remind him of his value.
10. Make no assumptions. Until a man tells you that he loves you and wants to be in a committed relationship with you, you are a single woman. To assume otherwise is to set yourself up for heartache. Just because he spent the last 2 weekends with you, doesn’t mean he is yours. If you declined sex until there’s a relationship and he continues to ask for sex, that doesn’t mean he’s giving in to a relationship. Be very careful not to misinterpret or assume anything. Ask him directly for clarification about the status of your relationship. If he doesn’t’ say that you’ve moved to the next level, it hasn’t happened. If he hasn’t said you’re the only one, realize that you may not be. The more you lose sight of reality, the more you place stipulations on him that he’s not ready for. And that will only lead him away from you. Men love women who don’t hold them to commitments they have not made.
11. Respect yourself. If you carry yourself like a slut, you will get attention from men. Nobody will deny that. However, you’re not likely to get positive attention, and definitely not love. In most cases, a man reserves his heart for a woman he respects. And he won’t have much respect for you if don’t respect yourself. Speak, act, dress, and carry yourself like a lady. Be respectful and respectable if you want a good man to fall for you.